From routine to advanced, surgery is a cornerstone of care at All Creatures. Our doctors and technicians are highly trained in anesthesia, sedation, and critical care. We understand that it can be stressful to have your pet undergo surgery. Rest assured that your pet is in the best possible hands as we offer the safest inhaled anesthetics available, and post-anesthetic monitoring and heat therapy for the fastest and safest recovery possible.
Our surgeons utilize advanced laser technology for procedures such as declawing and oral surgery. As opposed to traditional cutting instruments, using the laser does not affect surrounding tissue. It also helps reduce pain, swelling, and recovery time.
- Spay/Neuter Click here for our Low Cost Spay/ Neuter Application
- Cat Laser Declaw
- Growth Removal
- Soft Tissue Surgeries
- Laser Surgery
- Femoral Head Ostectomy
- Brachiocephalic Surgery (flat-faced dogs)
- Gastropexy Bloat Surgery
- Orthopedic Fracture Repair Surgery
- Luxating Patella Surgery
- Canine Knee (ACL) Surgery
- Soft Palate (brachycephalic) Surgery
- Surgeries for Exotic Pets
- Emergency Surgery
If you require something not listed above, please Contact Us.